Sunday 12 July 2009

Bad karma

What a crazy last few weeks, it seems to me that all the bad karma is hitting all in one go...here's the list of all the things that have gone wrong in the last few weeks:

1) Got heatstroke for the first time ever and was sick as a dog on holiday in Morocco 2 of the 8 days I was there
2) Shattered half my ankle when I got home to London, after 2 days back...was put in a cast for 2 weeks and now in a splint...no gym for weeks now and feeling very down
3) Dad went into hospital for tests for a week as there is another suspected problem with his heart...lots of worry
4) Everyone has been stressed and arguing at home
5) Brother came down with a suspected case of Swine Flu and been quite ill
6) Job rejections over the past year and a half has led me to being half-hearted about applying for jobs and am feeling lost after finishing uni

As a result I'm feeling so demotivated, uninterested in anything, seriously irritable...and even more so when I think of there being so much bigger problems in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment