Tuesday 5 May 2009

Facebook

So I've deactivated my FB account for the foreseeable future (at least for a couple of weeks until exams are over and to prove a point)...its amazing how much of a difference being 'logged off' has made already...and its odd how much it has become an integral part of all online computer activity. Like email, it is checked just as regularly.

I can't say I will miss the 'status updates' of some really depressing people, those who post constant complaints, updates every 5 minutes of the day...in fact when I log back on I will have to clean up my friend list again...frankly, FB has gone from addictive to plain annoying. And now? I have so much more time in a day...to be studying, and when I'm not, time to watch a movie and read more rather than spend hours of unproductive time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment